Production Blog- Music Selection

  Hello Everyone! Welcome back to todays blog! Todays topic is going to be focused mainly about selecting the choice of music for the Final Task. After I finished my title design all I had left to do was figure out all the sound dependent stuff before I could work on my final draft. So I started on trying to pick a initial soundtrack or theme for the footage. This was going to be a tough task. There are a lot of things I could do to pick a main theme. I could create a piece of music myself or I could find a piece of royalty free music instead. But neither are guarantied to be good. I choice to give both a shoot, but I personally have no skills in music creation so I reached out to a good friend to give me a hand. He agreed, so while he tried to string some music together I spent my time searching for any good quality royalty free music. After around a few hours of searching I couldn't find anything of value and was a little disappointed. I reached back out to my friend to check up and he hadn't found any success either. But after another few hours I found a good song that would work, and a really good website that had a bunch of great music. The site is just called ,"royaltyfree-music.com". After looking for a few minutes I noticed it would be much easier to get a good piece of music this way than from scratch. So I reached back out to my friend and let him know I didn't need any new music. After finding a piece I liked I downloaded it to my computer before I would forget to do so. I imported it into my Adobe software so it would be ready for editing when ready.  That is all the time I have today, thank you for reading!

It was a pleasure, goodbye.

ANTON F












(A picture of the website I found)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR